Anniversary Gifts

Lake Of The Woods Map

Lake of the Woods is a world-class fishing location for Muskie, Northern Pike, Walleye and Bass.

If you are interested in a fishing vacation, check out my Lake of the Woods Fishing Report.  We spent 5 days at the all-inclusive Totem Resorts in Sioux Narrows on the east side of Lake of the Woods. We had a fantastic time and I highly recommend that you take a look.

This is the 28" Walleye that I caught on the last day of my visit to Lake of the Woods.
The Fabulous Shore Lunch!


Here is a Lake of the Woods Map from Natural Resources Canada:

© Department of Natural Resources Canada. All rights reserved. 
I hope that this post has given you some inspiration to fish Lake of the Woods.

Happy Fishing!

Geoff


NEW!: Canadian Wildlife Articles:

Anniversary-Related articles:
Birthday-Related articles: